TurboSquid Updates: Highlights from the Fozzie Bear Sprint

Another sprint has come and gone. In the last sprint we spent some time fixing up some things that have been causing issues for some of our users.

We fixed the problem where searches from links on the artist dashboard were failing for users whose member names contained a space. All searches from the dashboard should now be working as expected, so please do let us know if you experience any more issues with this.

You may have noticed some improvements to the Poly Count filter. We’ve made it a default filter for 3D model searches, so it should always show. However, it can still be disabled by unchecking its checkbox in the More search filters list. We’ve also added Minimum and Maximum value options to help users refine their results.

There was previously a message erroneously appearing in publisher regarding Game Ready certification, and that has now been removed.

We’ve put together a new and improved page which presents FAQ and license information in one convenient location. Our hope is that this page is easier to read, and makes FAQ and license information more accessible and understandable for our users. You can view this new page here.


As always, we encourage you to provide any feedback on these updates on the forums. Click here for the full site update post or to leave your comments.