Time and again, artists that have been featured on the TurboSquid home page have said that it’s an honor for their models to be chosen. So, we’ve decided to make this honor more attainable to all of our artists! This is our public call for TurboSquid artists to submit their models for consideration as our featured home page model.
Where do you start? Here are a few guidelines to consider before submitting:
- Model submitted MUST be CheckMate Pro Certified
- Submission should not depict any vulgar imagery (such as nudity or extreme violence)
- Multiple submissions by any individual artists are permitted
- Multiple models (by the same artist, or by two artists who have agreed to work together) are permitted for use in the photo, so long as the central model (the focus of the entire image) is CheckMate Pro Certified
- Upon selection, the artist of the featured model must provide answers to interview-style questions within 7 days, for promotional use by TurboSquid
If you have one or more models that you feel would be worthy of the top spot on TurboSquid, your next steps are:
- Download the Template (.psd)
– Add the best view of your model, working within the confines of the existing layers
– Layers are not to be moved or edited. Be sure to save your work in layers, as a PSD file
– Be sure to make the most of the space provided between content
- Submit Your Rendering
– Once you have created the perfect setting around your model, email the file (.PSD with layers enabled) to TurboSquid for consideration
– Be sure to include the link to the product page of the model on TurboSquid.com
– You will receive an email response upon receipt of the file
- Sit, Wait, and Be Ready to Respond
– Questions may arise, you may be chosen, or there may be issues with your file; whatever the case may be, please be responsive if we make an attempt to contact you regarding your submission
* All submissions will be considered for the current month and kept in the running for subsequent months.
Check out some of our past features for inspiration!
Yamaha R6 motorcycle model by Jamie Hamel Smith and Street Biker model by Vespa
were combined to create the following featured image:
Artist C4DmodelSHOP added a touch of holiday cheer to our home page with this 3DSnowglobe model:
This ferocious 3D lion model was our first featured model by Massimo Righi:
Artist dmk76 took us on a tour of the mountains with this bike and rider:
ms_Dessi rendered her model of coffee and croissants with a beautiful setting:
And Andor Kollar gave us a memorable portrait with this realistic male model:
Be creative, be dynamic, and make your model look its absolute best! With such a huge space for a spotlight on the updated home page, we want something that will make customers fall in love with 3D.
Good luck, and happy rendering!