As you may have noticed, we have made a few changes to PixelSquid.com. Not the least of these changes is the creation of account logins that are no longer connected to a TurboSquid account. (Check your inbox for an email with the subject “PixelSquid Beta Email Login” for details.)
The site is still only accessible to a small number of artists, however we working to get the site ready for a much broader release, to potential customers.
Here are the upgrades we have made with this goal in mind:
- New navbar with the official PixelSquid logo
- Support functionality added the site
- Image search
- Search filters including spinner and free indicators
- Search pages now have pagination
- Search results rely on product tags
Product Page Upgrades
- Minor changes to design
- Support widget along with “Extended Use” and “Basic Use” option cards added
- Asset artist listed with link to search results.
- Ability to purchase content coming soon.
- Tags displayed on page
While we are still technically in beta, the capability to purchase content is in the works, so stay tuned for an email announcement as well as the Squid.io blog for updates on that front.
Keep the creative content coming!