One Page Publisher
Most of the Natasha sprint was spent working to put the final bits into place for the One Page Publisher beta. We are making great progress, and will be opening it up for broader testing very soon. A large part of implementation and test time for this sprint was spent working on the Feature Graph integration in the One Page Publisher, including hooking up some parts of the form validation and linking it to license types. More general info about this feature will be available soon.
Because the IRS has implemented some changes in the way they are handling W-8BEN-E forms, we have made some changes to the tax forms. We will no longer be supporting electronic completion of the W-8BEN-E flow on the site. Companies who still would like to use this option can fill out the tax forms on paper and mail them in.
We added a new area where we now store file format conversions for future use. This should speed up the file format conversion process so our customers will have even faster turnaround on their conversion requests.
We fixed a pretty big chunk of back-end and front-end bugs this time around, and I won’t go into detail about all of them. One of the most important fixes this time around, and definitely worth mentioning, was that we removed the keyword “test” from the keyword artist reports. Artists should no longer see this as one of the top keywords in any of the keywords reports. Also in reports, we fixed an issue where protected refunds were previously erroneously displaying.
As always, we encourage you to provide any feedback on these updates on the forums. Click here for the full site update post or to leave your comments.