The TurboSquid forum and blog are places for artists of all levels to engage in constructive, professional dialogue about 3D and related topics. To ensure the forum and blog are pleasant and helpful environments for all members, TurboSquid expects all its members to adhere to a reasonable code of conduct.
TurboSquid members are responsible for all of their activity on the site, including everything said in its forum and on its blog. So be sensible, and use your best judgment on what you say and how you say it.
Respect & Professionalism
TurboSquid’s forum and blog are places for artists of all levels to engage in constructive, professional dialogue about 3D and related topics. TurboSquid expects everyone participating to treat other community members with respect, and will not tolerate abusive, threatening or harassing posts. Libelous, defamatory, offensive, racist or obscene remarks are prohibited. Such posts may be edited or removed, and the member responsible for posting the material may be suspended or barred from the community.
TurboSquid does not tolerate any disruptive activity online such as spam or advertisements for other products or services, posting from multiple accounts, flames, incitements, or persistently repetitive or off-topic posts. Such posts may be edited or removed, and the member responsible for posting the material may be suspended or barred from the community.
- The forums are not the primary means for contacting Member Services.
- Forum moderators (or TurboSquid employees) may terminate membership or remove postings of members who violate this Code of Conduct.
- TurboSquid reserves the right to alter this Code of Conduct at any time without notice and we advise you to review this Code from time to time.
- Members who violate this code may receive any sanction thought to be appropriate in TurboSquid’s sole judgment.
- TurboSquid welcomes constructive criticism, but we insist that this be communicated under a reasonable code of conduct.