1. How long have you been an artist, and how did you get your start as a 3D modeler?
I have been a 3D artist for 8 years. I started with rendering interiors. At first, they were simple interiors, but then they became more and more difficult. I needed to create furniture and interior elements with complex shapes, so that’s how I started modeling.
2. Do you have any advice for other modelers? What do you think is your biggest priority when making 3D models?
The main priority is just to create a 3D model that people need. There only advice I can give is: do everything with maximum quality.
3. What are your favorite kinds of models to make and why?
I like complex 3D models with a lot of parts. It takes a long time to create them, but once I finish, I feel maximum satisfaction. The high price of those kinds of models is also a big plus.
4. What has been your experience with CheckMate?
I try to certify all my products with Pro, since it improves the quality of the model and the probability of its sale.
5. How long have you been with TurboSquid? Would you or have you recommended TurboSquid to others?
I registered on Turbosquid in late 2009, and I’ve been actively creating products exclusively for Turbosquid since 2012. I recommend TurboSquid to everyone who is involved in 3D graphics. Last year, my wife also started helping me with my 3D work. Two of my friends, who have both done 3D graphics for a long time, opened their own shops on Turbosquid after seeing my sales. I’m from Russia, and the Russian 3D market was poorly developed. There are a lot of people who know about 3D graphics, but few people believe in the money-making opportunity in selling 3d models. I try to increase that faith. 🙂
Want to see your CheckMate Pro Certified Model featured on the TurboSquid Home Page? We’re looking for amazing models like Massimo’s to put in the spotlight. What are you waiting for? SUBMIT YOUR MODEL!